Wednesday 18 September 2013

Journal #11


  We had hardships while we were going back to England. Though we collected many foods, we didn't have enough and my crews began to starve so badly. We were into lack of food.  Our drinking waters too. They were not fresh at all. I thought we'll all die due to dehydration but that did not happen. However, few of my crews passes away from deadly insects and scurvy. Even though I was the leader on the ship, I couldn't help any of my buddies. We didn't have much useful things at the end. The weathers were turning harsh too. We suffered so much just to get back to England.

       Though I didn't bring back any goods, we were able to map out the first details of the North American Coast. I also named the place, "Newfoundland" under the name of England.

No comments:

Post a Comment